Present address: School of Earth, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Cardiff University, PO Box 914, Cardiff CF10 3YE, Wales, UK.
Diversity of prokaryotes and methanogenesis in deep subsurface sediments from the Nankai Trough, Ocean Drilling Program Leg 190
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 274–287, March 2004
How to Cite
Newberry, C. J., Webster, G., Cragg, B. A., Parkes, R. J., Weightman, A. J. and Fry, J. C. (2004), Diversity of prokaryotes and methanogenesis in deep subsurface sediments from the Nankai Trough, Ocean Drilling Program Leg 190. Environmental Microbiology, 6: 274–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00568.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Received 28 July, 2003; accepted 24 November, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!