Influence of maize mucilage on the diversity and activity of the denitrifying community
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 301–312, March 2004
How to Cite
Mounier, E., Hallet, S., Chèneby, D., Benizri, E., Gruet, Y., Nguyen, C., Piutti, S., Robin, C., Slezack-Deschaumes, S., Martin-Laurent, F., Germon, J.C. and Philippot, L. (2004), Influence of maize mucilage on the diversity and activity of the denitrifying community. Environmental Microbiology, 6: 301–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00571.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Received 3 October, 2003; accepted 27 November, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!