Present addresses: Department of Microbiology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA;
Community analysis of methanogenic archaea within a riparian flooding gradient
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 449–461, May 2004
How to Cite
Kemnitz, D., Chin, K.-J., Bodelier, P. and Conrad, R. (2004), Community analysis of methanogenic archaea within a riparian flooding gradient. Environmental Microbiology, 6: 449–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00573.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Received 4 September, 2003; accepted 28 November, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!