Application of tetranucleotide frequencies for the assignment of genomic fragments
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2004
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 938–947, September 2004
How to Cite
Teeling, H., Meyerdierks, A., Bauer, M., Amann, R. and Glöckner, F. O. (2004), Application of tetranucleotide frequencies for the assignment of genomic fragments. Environmental Microbiology, 6: 938–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00624.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2004
- Received 23 September, 2003; accepted 18 February, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!