Microbial diversity of extant stromatolites in the hypersaline marine environment of Shark Bay, Australia
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1096–1101, October 2004
How to Cite
Burns, B. P., Goh, F., Allen, M. and Neilan, B. A. (2004), Microbial diversity of extant stromatolites in the hypersaline marine environment of Shark Bay, Australia. Environmental Microbiology, 6: 1096–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00651.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Received 20 November, 2003; revised 16 March, 2004; accepted 18 March, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!