Present address: LMU Munich, Department Biology I, Microbiology, Maria-Ward Strasse 1A, D-80638 Munich, Germany.
Environmental regulation of the anaerobic oxidation of methane: a comparison of ANME-I and ANME-II communities
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 98–106, January 2005
How to Cite
Nauhaus, K., Treude, T., Boetius, A. and Krüger, M. (2005), Environmental regulation of the anaerobic oxidation of methane: a comparison of ANME-I and ANME-II communities. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00669.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Received 7 January, 2004; revised 25 May, 2004; accepted 25 May, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!