Present address: Department of Chemical Engineering, Box 352125, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.
Diversity of functional genes of methanogens, methanotrophs and sulfate reducers in deep-sea hydrothermal environments
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 118–132, January 2005
How to Cite
Nercessian, O., Bienvenu, N., Moreira, D., Prieur, D. and Jeanthon, C. (2005), Diversity of functional genes of methanogens, methanotrophs and sulfate reducers in deep-sea hydrothermal environments. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 118–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00672.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Received 17 February, 2004; revised 25 May, 2004; accepted 25 May, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!