These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tuber magnatum Pico, a species of limited geographical distribution: its genetic diversity inside and outside a truffle ground
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January 2005
How to Cite
Mello, A., Murat, C., Vizzini, A., Gavazza, V. and Bonfante, P. (2005), Tuber magnatum Pico, a species of limited geographical distribution: its genetic diversity inside and outside a truffle ground. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 55–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00678.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Received 10 April, 2004; revised 25 May, 2004; accepted 25 May, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!