Detection and quantification of the human-specific HF183 Bacteroides 16S rRNA genetic marker with real-time PCR for assessment of human faecal pollution in freshwater
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 249–259, February 2005
How to Cite
Seurinck, S., Defoirdt, T., Verstraete, W. and Siciliano, S. D. (2005), Detection and quantification of the human-specific HF183 Bacteroides 16S rRNA genetic marker with real-time PCR for assessment of human faecal pollution in freshwater. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 249–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2004.00702.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Received 27 April, 2004; accepted 29 July, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!