Present address: Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3TL, UK;
Links between ammonia oxidizer species composition, functional diversity and nitrification kinetics in grassland soils
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 676–684, May 2005
How to Cite
Webster, G., Embley, T. M., Freitag, T. E., Smith, Z. and Prosser, J. I. (2005), Links between ammonia oxidizer species composition, functional diversity and nitrification kinetics in grassland soils. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 676–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00740.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Received 24 August, 2004; accepted 14 September, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!