Evidence for in situ crude oil biodegradation after the Prestige oil spill
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 773–779, June 2005
How to Cite
Medina-Bellver, J. I., Marín, P., Delgado, A., Rodríguez-Sánchez, A., Reyes, E., Ramos, J. L. and Marqués, S. (2005), Evidence for in situ crude oil biodegradation after the Prestige oil spill. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 773–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00742.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 23 June, 2004; revised 24 September, 2004; accepted 13 October, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!