High diversity of the ‘Spumella-like’ flagellates: an investigation based on the SSU rRNA gene sequences of isolates from habitats located in six different geographic regions
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 685–697, May 2005
How to Cite
Boenigk, J., Pfandl, K., Stadler, P. and Chatzinotas, A. (2005), High diversity of the ‘Spumella-like’ flagellates: an investigation based on the SSU rRNA gene sequences of isolates from habitats located in six different geographic regions. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 685–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00743.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 24 June, 2004; accepted 13 October, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!