Stable isotope probing analysis of the influence of liming on root exudate utilization by soil microorganisms
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 828–838, June 2005
How to Cite
Rangel-Castro, J. I., Killham, K., Ostle, N., Nicol, G. W., Anderson, I. C., Scrimgeour, C. M., Ineson, P., Meharg, A. and Prosser, J. I. (2005), Stable isotope probing analysis of the influence of liming on root exudate utilization by soil microorganisms. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 828–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00756.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Received 8 September, 2004; accepted 2 November, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!