Design and validation of 16S rRNA probes to enumerate members of the Clostridium leptum subgroup in human faecal microbiota
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 933–946, July 2005
How to Cite
Lay, C., Sutren, M., Rochet, V., Saunier, K., Doré, J. and Rigottier-Gois, L. (2005), Design and validation of 16S rRNA probes to enumerate members of the Clostridium leptum subgroup in human faecal microbiota. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 933–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00763.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Received 11 May, 2004; revised 30 August, 2004; accepted 1 September, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!