An improved method for counting bacteria from sediments and turbid environments by epifluorescence microscopy
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 961–968, July 2005
How to Cite
Lunau, M., Lemke, A., Walther, K., Martens-Habbena, W. and Simon, M. (2005), An improved method for counting bacteria from sediments and turbid environments by epifluorescence microscopy. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 961–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00767.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Received 20 July, 2004; accepted 23 November, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!