Novel predominant archaeal and bacterial groups revealed by molecular analysis of an anaerobic sludge digester
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1104–1115, August 2005
How to Cite
Chouari, R., Le Paslier, D., Daegelen, P., Ginestet, P., Weissenbach, J. and Sghir, A. (2005), Novel predominant archaeal and bacterial groups revealed by molecular analysis of an anaerobic sludge digester. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 1104–1115. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00795.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Received 28 June, 2004; revised 8 December, 2004; accepted 15 December, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!