Present address: University of Cologne, Zoological Institute, Department of General Ecology and Limnology, D-50931 Cologne, Germany; ‡Federal Institute of Hydrology, Department of Ecological Interactions, D-56002 Koblenz, Germany; §Center for Biomedical Microbiology, Biocentrum-DTU, Technical University of Denmark, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
Grazing resistance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms depends on type of protective mechanism, developmental stage and protozoan feeding mode
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1593–1601, October 2005
How to Cite
Weitere, M., Bergfeld, T., Rice, S. A., Matz, C. and Kjelleberg, S. (2005), Grazing resistance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms depends on type of protective mechanism, developmental stage and protozoan feeding mode. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 1593–1601. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00851.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 2 February, 2005; accepted 3 May, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!