Genetic and functional properties of uncultivated thermophilic crenarchaeotes from a subsurface gold mine as revealed by analysis of genome fragments
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1967–1984, December 2005
How to Cite
Nunoura, T., Hirayama, H., Takami, H., Oida, H., Nishi, S., Shimamura, S., Suzuki, Y., Inagaki, F., Takai, K., Nealson, K. H. and Horikoshi, K. (2005), Genetic and functional properties of uncultivated thermophilic crenarchaeotes from a subsurface gold mine as revealed by analysis of genome fragments. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 1967–1984. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00881.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 17 February, 2005; accepted 31 May, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!