Nitrosospira spp. can produce nitrous oxide via a nitrifier denitrification pathway
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 214–222, February 2006
How to Cite
Shaw, L. J., Nicol, G. W., Smith, Z., Fear, J., Prosser, J. I. and Baggs, E. M. (2006), Nitrosospira spp. can produce nitrous oxide via a nitrifier denitrification pathway. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 214–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00882.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Received 17 February, 2005; accepted 3 June, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!