Present addresses: Laboratoire des Interactions Plantes Micro-organismes, INRA/CNRS, BP 52627, Chemin de Borde Rouge, 31326 Castanet-Tolosan, France; ‡Lehrstuhl für Ökologische Mikrobiologie, BayCEER, Universität Bayreuth, Dr-Hans-Frisch-Str. 1-3, 95548 Bayreuth, Germany; §Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, Wairakei Research Station, Private Bag 2000, Taupo, New Zealand.
The active methanotrophic community in hydromorphic soils changes in response to changing methane concentration
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 321–333, February 2006
How to Cite
Knief, C., Kolb, S., Bodelier, P. L. E., Lipski, A. and Dunfield, P. F. (2006), The active methanotrophic community in hydromorphic soils changes in response to changing methane concentration. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 321–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00898.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Received 2 June, 2005; accepted 30 June, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!