Methylation is the initial reaction in anaerobic naphthalene degradation by a sulfate-reducing enrichment culture
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 347–352, February 2006
How to Cite
Safinowski, M. and Meckenstock, R. U. (2006), Methylation is the initial reaction in anaerobic naphthalene degradation by a sulfate-reducing enrichment culture. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 347–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00900.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Received 1 March, 2005; accepted 1 July, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!