Novel genes for nitrite reductase and Amo-related proteins indicate a role of uncultivated mesophilic crenarchaeota in nitrogen cycling
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1985–1995, December 2005
How to Cite
Treusch, A. H., Leininger, S., Kletzin, A., Schuster, S. C., Klenk, H.-P. and Schleper, C. (2005), Novel genes for nitrite reductase and Amo-related proteins indicate a role of uncultivated mesophilic crenarchaeota in nitrogen cycling. Environmental Microbiology, 7: 1985–1995. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00906.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 26 May, 2005; accepted 18 July, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!