Quantitative, longitudinal profiling of the primate fecal microbiota reveals idiosyncratic, dynamic communities
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 490–503, March 2006
How to Cite
Wireman, J., Lowe, M., Spiro, A., Zhang, Y.-Z., Sornborger, A. and Summers, A. O. (2006), Quantitative, longitudinal profiling of the primate fecal microbiota reveals idiosyncratic, dynamic communities. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 490–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00915.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Received 9 February, 2005; accepted 11 July, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!