Both authors contributed equally to this work.
The desert of Tataouine: an extreme environment that hosts a wide diversity of microorganisms and radiotolerant bacteria
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 514–525, March 2006
How to Cite
Chanal, A., Chapon, V., Benzerara, K., Barakat, M., Christen, R., Achouak, W., Barras, F. and Heulin, T. (2006), The desert of Tataouine: an extreme environment that hosts a wide diversity of microorganisms and radiotolerant bacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 514–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00921.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Received 22 July, 2005; accepted 27 July, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!