These authors contributed equally to this work.
Replicability of dominant bacterial populations after long-term surfactant-enrichment in lab-scale activated sludge
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 625–638, April 2006
How to Cite
Lozada, M., Figuerola, E. L. M., Itria, R. F. and Erijman, L. (2006), Replicability of dominant bacterial populations after long-term surfactant-enrichment in lab-scale activated sludge. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 625–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00939.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Received 20 April, 2005; accepted 12 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!