A two-partner secretion system is involved in seed and root colonization and iron uptake by Pseudomonas putida KT2440
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 639–647, April 2006
How to Cite
Molina, M. A., Ramos, J.-L. and Espinosa-Urgel, M. (2006), A two-partner secretion system is involved in seed and root colonization and iron uptake by Pseudomonas putida KT2440. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 639–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00940.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Received 20 August, 2005; accepted 7 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!