Quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction analysis of Vibrio cholerae cells entering the viable but non-culturable state and starvation in response to cold shock
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 658–666, April 2006
How to Cite
González-Escalona, N., Fey, A., Höfle, M. G., Espejo, R. T. and A. Guzmán, C. (2006), Quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction analysis of Vibrio cholerae cells entering the viable but non-culturable state and starvation in response to cold shock. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 658–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00943.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Received 27 July, 2005; accepted 28 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!