Vancomycin- and erythromycin-resistant enterococci in a pig farm and its environment
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 667–674, April 2006
How to Cite
Manero, A., Vilanova, X., Cerdà-Cuéllar, M. and Blanch, A. R. (2006), Vancomycin- and erythromycin-resistant enterococci in a pig farm and its environment. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00945.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Received 20 June, 2005; accepted 22 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!