Denaturing gradient electrophoresis (DGE) and single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP) molecular fingerprintings revisited by simulation and used as a tool to measure microbial diversity
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 720–731, April 2006
How to Cite
Loisel, P., Harmand, J., Zemb, O., Latrille, E., Lobry, C., Delgenès, J.-P. and Godon, J.-J. (2006), Denaturing gradient electrophoresis (DGE) and single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP) molecular fingerprintings revisited by simulation and used as a tool to measure microbial diversity. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 720–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00950.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 30 June, 2005; accepted 28 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!