Quantifying the roles of immigration and chance in shaping prokaryote community structure
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 732–740, April 2006
How to Cite
Sloan, W. T., Lunn, M., Woodcock, S., Head, I. M., Nee, S. and Curtis, T. P. (2006), Quantifying the roles of immigration and chance in shaping prokaryote community structure. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 732–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00956.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 22 July, 2005; accepted 10 October, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!