Evaluation of quantitative polymerase chain reaction-based approaches for determining gene copy and gene transcript numbers in environmental samples
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 804–815, May 2006
How to Cite
Smith, C. J., Nedwell, D. B., Dong, L. F. and Osborn, A. M. (2006), Evaluation of quantitative polymerase chain reaction-based approaches for determining gene copy and gene transcript numbers in environmental samples. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 804–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00963.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Received 10 May, 2005; accepted 26 September, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!