Distribution of the Mycobacterium community and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) among different size fractions of a long-term PAH-contaminated soil
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 836–847, May 2006
How to Cite
Uyttebroek, M., Breugelmans, P., Janssen, M., Wattiau, P., Joffe, B., Karlson, U., Ortega-Calvo, J.-J., Bastiaens, L., Ryngaert, A., Hausner, M. and Springael, D. (2006), Distribution of the Mycobacterium community and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) among different size fractions of a long-term PAH-contaminated soil. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 836–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00970.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received 28 April, 2005; accepted 4 November, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!