Photorhabdus luminescens toxin-induced permeability change in Manduca sexta and Tenebrio molitor midgut brush border membrane and in unilamellar phospholipid vesicle
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 858–870, May 2006
How to Cite
Liu, W., Ye, W., Wang, Z., Wang, X., Tian, S., Cao, H. and Lian, J. (2006), Photorhabdus luminescens toxin-induced permeability change in Manduca sexta and Tenebrio molitor midgut brush border membrane and in unilamellar phospholipid vesicle. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 858–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00972.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received 23 June, 2005; accepted 4 November, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!