Detection of phosphonoacetate degradation and phnA genes in soil bacteria from distinct geographical origins suggest its possible biogenic origin
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 939–945, May 2006
How to Cite
Panas, P., Ternan, N. G., Dooley, J. S. G. and McMullan, G. (2006), Detection of phosphonoacetate degradation and phnA genes in soil bacteria from distinct geographical origins suggest its possible biogenic origin. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 939–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2005.00974.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Received 5 September, 2005; accepted 4 November, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!