Present addresses: Division of Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012, India; ‡Soil Microbial Ecology Chair, Department of Forest Sciences, University of British Columbia, 2424 Main Mall, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.
Effects of management regime and plant species on the enzyme activity and genetic structure of N-fixing, denitrifying and nitrifying bacterial communities in grassland soils
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1005–1016, June 2006
How to Cite
Patra, A. K., Abbadie, L., Clays-Josserand, A., Degrange, V., Grayston, S. J., Guillaumaud, N., Loiseau, P., Louault, F., Mahmood, S., Nazaret, S., Philippot, L., Poly, F., Prosser, J. I. and Roux, X. L. (2006), Effects of management regime and plant species on the enzyme activity and genetic structure of N-fixing, denitrifying and nitrifying bacterial communities in grassland soils. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1005–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.00992.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Received 14 October, 2005; accepted 14 December, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!