Present address: Zoological Institute, Department of General Ecology and Limnology, University of Cologne, 50923 Cologne, Germany.
The role of quorum sensing mediated developmental traits in the resistance of Serratia marcescens biofilms against protozoan grazing
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1017–1025, June 2006
How to Cite
Queck, S.-Y., Weitere, M., Moreno, A. M., Rice, S. A. and Kjelleberg, S. (2006), The role of quorum sensing mediated developmental traits in the resistance of Serratia marcescens biofilms against protozoan grazing. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1017–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.00993.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Received 28 November, 2005; accepted 30 November, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!