Present address: Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Department of Limnology of Stratified Lakes, Alte Fischerhuette 2, D-16775 Neuglobsow, Germany; ‡Department of Applied Environmental Science, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden.
Algae–bacteria interactions and their effects on aggregation and organic matter flux in the sea
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1074–1084, June 2006
How to Cite
Grossart, H.-P., Czub, G. and Simon, M. (2006), Algae–bacteria interactions and their effects on aggregation and organic matter flux in the sea. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1074–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.00999.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Received 20 December, 2005; accepted 20 December, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!