Site-specific variation in Antarctic marine biofilms established on artificial surfaces
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1177–1190, July 2006
How to Cite
Webster, N. S. and Negri, A. P. (2006), Site-specific variation in Antarctic marine biofilms established on artificial surfaces. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1177–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01007.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Accepted 17 January, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!