The Pseudomonas aeruginosa quinolone signal (PQS) has an iron-chelating activity
Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1318–1329, August 2006
How to Cite
Bredenbruch, F., Geffers, R., Nimtz, M., Buer, J. and Häussler, S. (2006), The Pseudomonas aeruginosa quinolone signal (PQS) has an iron-chelating activity. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1318–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01025.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
- Received 2 November, 2005; accepted 22 February, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!