OprF polymorphism as a marker of ecological niche in Pseudomonas
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1544–1551, September 2006
How to Cite
Bodilis, J., Hedde, M., Orange, N. and Barray, S. (2006), OprF polymorphism as a marker of ecological niche in Pseudomonas. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1544–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01045.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received 21 February, 2006; accepted 21 March, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!