Identification of forces shaping the commensal Escherichia coli genetic structure by comparing animal and human isolates
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1975–1984, November 2006
How to Cite
Escobar-Páramo, P., Le Menac’h, A., Le Gall, T., Amorin, C., Gouriou, S., Picard, B., Skurnik, D. and Denamur, E. (2006), Identification of forces shaping the commensal Escherichia coli genetic structure by comparing animal and human isolates. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1975–1984. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01077.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 24 January, 2006; accepted 9 May, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!