Roseobacter and SAR11 dominate microbial glucose uptake in coastal North Sea waters
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2022–2030, November 2006
How to Cite
Alonso, C. and Pernthaler, J. (2006), Roseobacter and SAR11 dominate microbial glucose uptake in coastal North Sea waters. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 2022–2030. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01082.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Received 8 March, 2006; accepted 9 May, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!