Study of bacterial communities in Antarctic coastal waters by a combination of 16S rRNA and 16S rDNA sequencing
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2150–2161, December 2006
How to Cite
Gentile, G., Giuliano, L., D’Auria, G., Smedile, F., Azzaro, M., De Domenico, M. and Yakimov, M. M. (2006), Study of bacterial communities in Antarctic coastal waters by a combination of 16S rRNA and 16S rDNA sequencing. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 2150–2161. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01097.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Received 8 March, 2006; accepted 14 June, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!