Present addresses: Laboratoire GPIA UMR 5171 CNRS-UMII-IFREMER, Université de Montpellier 2, Place Eugène bataillon, 34095 Montpellier, France;
The effect of Photorhabdus luminescens (Enterobacteriaceae) on the survival, development, reproduction and behaviour of Caenorhabditis elegans (Nematoda: Rhabditidae)
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 12–25, January 2007
How to Cite
Sicard, M., Hering, S., Schulte, R., Gaudriault, S. and Schulenburg, H. (2007), The effect of Photorhabdus luminescens (Enterobacteriaceae) on the survival, development, reproduction and behaviour of Caenorhabditis elegans (Nematoda: Rhabditidae). Environmental Microbiology, 9: 12–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01099.x
‡ Department of Animal Evolutionary Ecology, Zoological Institute, Eberhard Karls University, Auf der Morgenstelle 28, 72076 Tübingen, Germany.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 5 May, 2006; accepted 14 June, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!