Long-term exposure to elevated zinc concentrations induced structural changes and zinc tolerance of the nitrifying community in soil
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2170–2178, December 2006
How to Cite
Mertens, J., Springael, D., De Troyer, I., Cheyns, K., Wattiau, P. and Smolders, E. (2006), Long-term exposure to elevated zinc concentrations induced structural changes and zinc tolerance of the nitrifying community in soil. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 2170–2178. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01100.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 8 June, 2006; accepted 9 June, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!