Identification and quantification of uncultivated Proteobacteria associated with pyrene degradation in a bioreactor treating PAH-contaminated soil
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2006
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1736–1745, October 2006
How to Cite
Singleton, D. R., Sangaiah, R., Gold, A., Ball, L. M. and Aitken, M. D. (2006), Identification and quantification of uncultivated Proteobacteria associated with pyrene degradation in a bioreactor treating PAH-contaminated soil. Environmental Microbiology, 8: 1736–1745. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01112.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2006
- Received 9 January, 2006; accepted 18 May, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!