Diversity of the cadmium-containing carbonic anhydrase in marine diatoms and natural waters
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 403–413, February 2007
How to Cite
Park, H., Song, B. and Morel, F. M. M. (2007), Diversity of the cadmium-containing carbonic anhydrase in marine diatoms and natural waters. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 403–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01151.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Received 6 December, 2005; accepted 29 August, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!