This paper is dedicated to the kind memory of Henk van Verseveld, who died 11 July 2003.
Ecological control analysis: being(s) in control of mass flux and metabolite concentrations in anaerobic degradation processes
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 500–511, February 2007
How to Cite
Röling, W. F. M., Van Breukelen, B. M., Bruggeman, F. J. and Westerhoff, H. V. (2007), Ecological control analysis: being(s) in control of mass flux and metabolite concentrations in anaerobic degradation processes. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 500–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01167.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received 6 July, 2006; accepted 19 September, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!