Present address: The University of Queensland, Tree Pathology Centre, 80, Meiers Road, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068, Australia.
Passage through alternative hosts changes the fitness of Fusarium graminearum and Fusarium pseudograminearum
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 512–520, February 2007
How to Cite
Akinsanmi, O. A., Chakraborty, S., Backhouse, D. and Simpfendorfer, S. (2007), Passage through alternative hosts changes the fitness of Fusarium graminearum and Fusarium pseudograminearum. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01168.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received 27 July, 2006; accepted 20 September, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!