Residual polymerase activity-induced bias in terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 555–559, February 2007
How to Cite
Hartmann, M., Enkerli, J. and Widmer, F. (2007), Residual polymerase activity-induced bias in terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 555–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01169.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received 13 September, 2006; accepted 20 September, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!